- Every Majlis should subscribe for magazines "Mishkat" and "Rah-e-Imaan". State/Zonal Qaidin should put their special efforts in this regard. Urge members of the Jamaat who are financially well to subscribe for magazines in the names of those Majlis who are unable to afford.
- Assist the center in recovering the dues from defaulters.
- Persuade knowledgeable persons and penmen to write standard articles in Mishkat and Rah-e-Imaan on subjects of Knowledge and information, religion, training and education. Establish "Majlis Ansar Sultanul Qalam" and persuade Khuddam to write articles.
- Qaidin Majlis shall endeavor to make Khuddam more and more subscribers to the magazine "Mishkat" and also to contribute towards complimentary copies for propagation. Large Majalis should pay special attention in this regard.
- A brief report of efforts made by the Majlis Khuddam and Atfal if it is worth publishing should be send separately to Markaz in addition to monthly reports for publishing the same in Badr, Mishkat and Rah-e-Imaan.
- The urban Majlis should try to get advertisements to be published in Mishkat.
- Develop social relations and contacts with local persons and get published your endeavors and send a copy of these published reports to national office.
- We should urge penmen and other Khuddam to take interest in national problems and send their articles and letters to newspapers regarding welfare of the country. Mention about these efforts in monthly reports.
- It is the duty of every Nazim Ishaat to keep informed about the aims and objects of Lah-e- Amal, duties and functions of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya to all members of the Majlis.
- Majlis shall not publish anything pertaining to Khuddamul Ahmadiyya without prior permission of the national office. The Manuscripts have to be send to national office before they are published. (The instructions received by Khuddam pertaining to the departments of Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya are exception to this rule).
- At present a Hindi magazine, Rah-e-Imaan is published by the office of the Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Bharat. Strive to Increase its circulation.
- The sermons and addresses of Huzoor Anwar AT shall have to be translated into regional languages. Arrange to supply these materials so as to reach every Khadim and Tifl of Majlis.
(Extracts from Lah-e-Amal)