Almighty Allah says in Holy Quran "you are the best people raised for the good of mankind". As per this, we have to chalk out and implement the programs of services to Humanity. The real sympathy towards human beings is to be created among Khuddam. The Khuddam shall be ready to dedicate themselves in every kind of service to humanity without any discrimination of religion, creed and color in terms of Quranic script. Make collective programmes of community services in terms of this spirit. At times when national calamities occur, we should put every kind of effort in helping the victims. Motivate Khuddam to fulfill the needs of suffering people, individually also. Following are the examples of Khidmat-e-Khalq
1. To buy goods for neighbours and to remove the difficulties of sick and miserable people.
2. To help the missing persons, blind, disabled persons. To remove thorns, fruit skin and trouble giving things from road, to carry the luggage of weak and old people to their destination and to repair the roads.
3. To visit ailing persons, to keep oneself ready for donating the blood. If possible get assistance for such people from doctors and hospitals. The homeopathic prescriptions of Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih V RA may also be used.
Every Majlis should establish Tahir Homeo Dispensary. A record of blood group of Khuddam is to be maintained. Sending a copy to national office and state/Zonal Qaid.
4. Include less fortune people in all your parties and festivals through Majlis. Behave well with prisoners and workers, fulfill the needs of poor people like feeding the hungry person, provide seasonal clothes, taking care of orphans and poor. The detailed particulars of orphans and poor shall be sent to national office. Provide books to needy students and set up a book bank for this purpose.
5. Motivate Khuddam to donate their eyes.
6. Arrange for cold drinking water in hot season.
7. keep an eye on needy houses silently so as to help them accordingly.
8. Help in marriage functions.
9. Help in Funeral Functions.
10. Render services during floods or any other natural calamities.
11. Put collective effort for eradication of unemployment.
12. Arrange lectures on safety of health by specialized doctors and convey the rules and guidance of keeping good health to public through charts, posters, pamphlets etc.
13. Conduct free medical camps at zonal and local level depending upon circumstances.
14. In every Majlis a team of blood donors is to be formed. In Government hospitals where there is blood bank, Majlis should get it registered in the name of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Khidmat-e-Khalq. Prepare a list of healthy Khuddam for blood donation so that , whenever blood is required they can go and donate the blood. The Majlis should get registered with Heart Institute or any other place in the name of "Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Khidmat-e-Khalq".
15. Organize Hafta(week) Khidmat-e-khalq.
(Extracts from Lah-e-Amal)