A. Regarding rates of subscription
1. Chanda Majlis : All earning Khuddam shall pay 1% of their monthly income. Which means 1/100th of monthly income with a minimum chanda of Rs 5/- per month. Non earning Khuddam shall pay a minimum chanda of Rs 5/- pm. In other words, no Khadim, whether employed or unemployed, shall pay less than Rs 5/- per month.
2. Chanda Salana Ijtema
Every non earning Khadim shall pay a minimum of Rs 40/- in a year. A Khadim, who is earning, shall pay 5% of one month's income with a minimum of Rs 40/- in a year towards chanda Ijtema.
3. Chanda Atfal
There is a separate budget appraisal form for Atfal. While preparing the budget for Khuddam, budget for Atfal also shall be prepared. Every Tifl (child) shall pay minimum of Rs 2/50 per month and chanda Ijtema Atfal is minimum Rs 5/- per year.
B. Budget Appraisal
1. Every Majlis shall have to complete carefully the budget appraisal form and send it by the end of Fateh (December). It is necessary to prepare the budget in relation to their actual income. While preparing the budget keep in mind that every Khadim's name is included in the budget. It has to be careful, when a name of Khadim is included in the last year's budget, but not shown in the present budget.
Also mention the reason where income of any Khadim is shown less when compared to last year. At the time of budget appraisal, the budget of Lazmi chanda (compulsory subscription) should also be taken into account. In this regard, seek co-operation from the secretary maal of local Jamaat.
2. The current year's budget shall always be more than the previous year's budget. The dignity of a Momin (believer) lies in this.
3. To strengthen the faith of new members (Nao Mubayeen), it is necessary to include them in Jihad of Finance. Hence Nao Mubayee Khuddam and Atfal should necessarily be included in the budget. 100% chanda has to be collected from them. In this connection, Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih V AA has said "unless we include new Jamaat and new Majalis in financial Jihad and unless we motivate them for financial sacrifices, we will not come to know about their faith and about our progress.
C. Recovery and remittance of subscription
1. Subscription should be collected from every Khadim and Tifl according to the budget, regularly. Inculcate habit in them to pay subscription on their own without anybody's reminding.
2. The amount so collected should be entered in the daily book under different heads and these heads should be totaled. The total amount under each head should be remitted to (national office by 20th of every month)
The subscription so collected should be remitted by way of draft cheque ,in the name of "Sadr, Anjuman Ahmadiyya Qadian". The details of subscription along with the draft should be sent to the office of Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya, Bharat.
3. During the year, The Majlis should organize 'Hafta Maal' twice in two half yearly periods. We should emphasize more on recovery of dues.
4. Majlis is responsible to send 78% of the budget to the office of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya, Bharat.The remaining 22 ½ can be utilized to meet the local expenses. It is necessary to maintain the account of all such expenses. All other subscription should be sent in full to Khuddamul Ahmadiyya, Bharat.
D. Collection of Donations
1. There is one head of account, in the budget of Majlis Khuddamul Bharat, known as Ataya (Donations), Sanctioned by Huzoor A.B, Hence during the year every Majlis can collect donations and remit the whole amount to Khuddamul Ahmadiyya, Bharat.
2. Keeping in view the local necessities, expenditure to be incurred on Tarbiyathi classes and gatherings, etc the Majlis should prepare the budget well in advance and sent it to the office of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Bharat for approval. The Majlis can collect the donations only after getting the approval .Proper account of income and expenditure of such donation should be maintained, a copy of which should be sent to Khuddamul Ahmadiyya, Bharat. It is necessary to collect donations of any kind from Khuddam and Atfal, on the receipt Book of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya only. No Majlis is authorized to get the receipt books printed locally.
Note:-The collection of such donations should not any adverse affect on obligations subscriptions of Jamaat and of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya.
E. Miscellaneous Matters
1. Keep a separate account for local expenses. Every receipt should contain the signatures of local Qaid , Nazim Mall, Motamed and Auditor. It is the duty of an auditor to check the total accounts of income and expenditure and to send its report to national office Khuddamul Ahmadiyya.
2. Bring all the list of used receipt books to national office after having checked by inspectors and representative of national office, so that these used receipt books can rounded off from the records of national office in the center. Majlis should keep the used books of receipts in their custody. Every Majlis should keep the proper records of existing unused receipt books.
3. Collect any kind of compulsory subscription of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya and Atfal or approved voluntary donations, only against the receipts of the books issued and supplied by the office of Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Bharat.
4. Do not collect amount without issuing the "receipt".
5. While writing the receipt use carbon paper without fail. If any receipt is wrongly issued and to be cancelled subsequently, staple the original copy to duplicate carbon copy in the receipt book and mark it as "cancelled" and sign.
(Extracts from Lah-e-Amal)