1. Every Majlis should appoint an auditor.
2. The auditor of every Majlis shall send a detailed report directly to Sadr Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Bharat.At the end of each quarter, after the verification of accounts, amounts collected, donations received, local expenses and the share amount remitted to national office. A copy of this report should be handed over to Qaid informing him about the irregularities found during audit.
3. It is the duty of every State/Zonal auditor to check the total accounts of state and zonal office every quarter and send the details to Sadr Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Bharat, endorsing a copy to concerned Qaid.
4. Apart from the local auditor, the national auditor or his representative, depending upon the availability of the sources shall go on tour to Majlis and check the income and expenditure accounts Insha Allah.
5. Every Majlis shall send annual statement of income and expenditure to national office at the end of each year. The last date for its submission is 21st November. In monthly report the auditors performance is also to be mentioned.
6. The Majlis should maintain a single register recording the number receipt books issued to Nazim Maal and the used receipt books issued by the central office.
7. Every Majlis should maintain the accounts in as per day book and accounts forms prescribed by national office.
8. While checking the accounts, the auditor should keep in view that there is no amount of subscription collected other than the compulsory subscription.
9. Of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya and Atfal and donation approved by the national office. No receipt should be issued without writing the details, which means the details should be entered on the receipt itself mentioning the head of account under which the amount is collected.
10. Its is the duty of an auditor from security point of view to check the assests and properties of Majlis as per the register maintained.
(Extracts from Lah-e-Amal)