Majlis Shura Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Pakistan 1995 has recommended a proposal which Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih IV RA graciously accepted it and sanctioned the department of Tarbiyath for Nou Mubayeen from the year 1995-96 in Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Pakistan.
In India, this department started in the year 2001-02 and the post of Muhtamin Tarbiyath Nou Mubayeen is sanctioned by Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih IV RA.
Regarding this department, Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih V sent the following instruction on 10-10- 2003.
Mukarram Sadr Saheb Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya, Bharath
Assalamo Alaikkum W.R.B
I am establishing a new department of Muhtamin Tarbiyath, Nao Mubayeen in your Majlis Amila. It will be a full fledged department and the Incharge/Qaid/Muhtamin of this dept will be the regular members of Majlis Amila. They will also be members of Majlis Shura. In future there can be two assistants for Sadr in Majlis Amila and its approval has to be necessarily taken from Khalifatul Masih. They will also be regular members of Amila. In the same way they will be representatives also in Majlis Shura.
If any Lah-e-Amal is compiled in future forward a copy of it to me.
Jazakumullah Ahzanul Jaza.
Mirza Masroor Ahmad
Khalifatul Masih V
The purpose of establishing this department is to educate and train the new members of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya and Atfal ul Ahmadiyya in such a way that they become the dignified, active and sincere Khuddam of silsila Ahmadiyya founded by Hadhrat Masih Maud AS and to create such changes, which Hadhrat Masih Maud AS wish to create in them. The following matters are to be kept in view to fulfill the purpose for which Hadhrat Masih Maud AS appeared
1. Adapt effective means and methods to develop contacts with Nou-Mubayeen.
2. Prepare the list of all Nao Mubayeen at local/District/Zonal/State level and keep records.
with details like name of the person initiated, Fathers name, year of initiation, initiated through whom, Name of the Jamaat (place) to which related, the nearby Jamaat full address for correspondence, entrusted to whom to which Jamaat or Majlis for Tarbiyath, Name of the Khadim/Majlis having contacts with Nao Mubayeen etc. A copy of this list is to be send to the center.
3. To perform such functions, committees at state /zonal/District/Local level are to be organized and names of members of committees are to be sent to center. The members of committee shall be preferably those office bearers and others who can conveniently come together and ponder over, at one place , once in a week, thus preparing the effective programs for Nou-Mubayeen. The weekly sessions of these committees are to be organized systematically and effectively, The proceedings of such meetings are to be recorded properly in a register. A system of audit and inspection is also to be introduced.
4. The scheme of Waqf-e-Arzi is to be revived and various programs are to be organized. The training classes of Nao Mubai Khuddam and Atfal are to be organized and a test as per syllabus is to be conducted.
5. A target is to be fixed at all level for the training of Nao Mubai Khuddam and Atfal. Entrust some Nao Mubai Khuddam and Atfal to each Khadim who will have regular contacts with them and put every possible effort means and methods for their training and education.
6. Arrange to bring maximum number of Nao Mubayeen to Qadian on the occasion of Jalsa Salana Ijtema, Training Camps etc, also as a holy visit to various sacred places at Qadian.
7. Include all Nao Mubayeen Khuddam and Atfal in local Tajneed and Budget, no matter through which organization they entered in Ahmadiyyat. If their names are not included in Tajneed and Budget, they can be send back treating them as incomplete.
8. Persuade and supervise Nao Mubayeen as to their attendance in congregational prayers in mosque. Let them come at least for one prayers initially.
9. Make them join Friday prayer compulsorily.
10. Explain the importance and blessings of obligatory and voluntary subscription. Include them in all types of financial sacrifices.
11. Cultivate in Nao Mubayeen the habit of writing letters to Huzoor AB seeking prayers. Show them how to write letters initially by dictation, but see that they write letter by their own hands. These letters can be sent to Huzoor either directly or through the central office of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Bharat.
12. Adopt all possible ways of consoling them for example include Nao Mubayeen in meetings and gatherings, Intellectual and sports competition, encourage them by awarding prizes.
13. Invite them in all cheerful and mourning parties and social functions so as to know the correct and real procedure of Jamaat. Further, invite Nao Mubayeen families to your houses and create love and nearness by visiting their houses with your families.
14. One more important and essential thing is that we shall make suitable arrangements for them to listen MTA programmes especially Huzoors Friday Sermon. A continuous follow up is required. Where there is no MTA facility, find out the cause and inform to central office, Bharat. Try to install MTA early.
15. Make them DAI-ILALLAH (Callers to Allah) so that they can perfectly preach among their families and their own people.
16. Bring them (only selected ones) to Qadian, Darul Amaan on a holy visit, but before coming to Qadian, the detailed programme has to be informed by contacting this department and after obtaining permission from the center. Besides introduce these Nao Mubayeen to office bearers and to elderly people and scholars of Jamaat so that these people will come to know about the systems and organization of Jamaat and thus adjust themselves accordingly.
17. Organize separate gatherings at district and zonal level for Nou-Mubayeen Khuddam and Atfal. Entrust the whole management of such gatherings to new Khuddam and Atfal.
(Extracts from Lah-e-Amal)