The greatness of doing the work with their own hands should be made known to Khuddam. In this connection, explain to Khuddam about the teachings of Islam, the beautiful examples of the Holy Prophet Mohammad SAW and the sayings of Hadhrat Musleh Maud RA. In order to make the youth understand the importance of Waqar-e-Amal and to create the spirit of Waqar-e-Amal in their hearts and minds, speeches should be delivered about Waqar-e-Amal.
In the light of sacred sayings of Hadhrat Musleh Maud RA, the following are some of the viewpoints on Waqar-e-Amal in its true spirit.
1. Every Khadim should do work and avoid laziness.
2. While doing the work, false prestige should never become hudle in your way and you should not look down upon any work which is legal.
3. Do not look down to any person with hatred on account of his lower occupation in the society.
4. Try to make best use of leisure time in doing some useful work.
5. Every Khadim should be educated in such a way that he will never beg to others under any circumstances in his daily life.
6. Get accustomed to pain, struggle and hard work. To inculcate such passion in Khuddam, the Majlis shall perform the work as follows.
A. Individual Waqar-e-Amal
Special attention should be drawn to the following matters and check simultaneously as to what extent they are implemented.
1. Extend help in household works.
2. Do shopping by you.
3. Carry maximum luggage by yourself during travel.
4. Clean the mosques, graveyards and buildings of Jamaat.
5. Wash the clothes by your own hands.
6. Polish the shoes with your own hands.
7. Keep the house, street and locality clean and spray pesticides and chemicals killing houseflies and mosquitoes so as to avoid contagious diseases and create healthy atmosphere.
8. Increase the beauty of the house and atmosphere, and grow flowering plants and trees.
9. Sell the books or other publications of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya.
B. Collective Waqar-e-Amal.
Majalis shall necessarily organize collective Waqar-e-Amal at least once in a month depending upon the circumstances; in this collective Waqar-e-Amal every member of the Majlis shall participate. Collective Waqar-e-Amal shall include the repair of roads, drainages, passages, cleaning of mosques, centers of Namaz, graveyards and buildings of Jamaat, playgrounds, preparation of ground fields, decorations in the surrounding areas. Try to conduct at least two exemplary Waqar-e-Amal during the year. For an ideal standard Waqar-e-Amal the following matters should be kept in view.
1. From attendance point of view, it should not be less than 60% of total Khuddam prominently.
2. The kind of Waqar-e-Amal should be apparent and should be related to the welfare of the public.
3. For eg: construction of bridge, road repairs, construction of mosque and mission house, construction of house of a deserving and helpless person, decoration and cleaning of public places like hospitals, schools railway stations bus stand etc,
4. The duration of Waqar-e-Amal shall not be less than 3 hours.
5. Atfal shall be trained to work along with Khuddam during Waqar-e-Amal.
6. An ideal Waqar-e-Amal shall be held at least once during the year at State/Zonal level also.
For an ideal Waqar-e-Amal
1. Invite some influential friend of your locality either at inauguration or conclusion of this programme.
2. Send a copy of appreciation or comments by non Ahmadis to national office.
3. Send clippings of reports or pictures published in the news papers.
4. Send a specific report of Waqar-e-Amal to national office as early as possible. Send a report along with pictures of an ideal Waqar-e-Amal for publishing it in "Mishkat" and "Rah-e-Imaan".Every Majlis shall act upon the scheme prepared as follows and send the specific report.
1. Celebrate "plantation week" by growing flowering plants and shady trees in suitable areas which are in proximity to the Mosque and on road side and in vacant places. Do not plant mango trees which require large quantity of water.and its root creates a lot of ruins. Mention about the success achieved in plantation through "plantation week" in the annual report.
2. Every Majlis shall keep proper tools for Waqar-e-Amal and these tools should be preserved in a proper way, rather we should go on adding to the tools. The representatives of the centre and inspectors will observe during their visits as to whether the Majlis are having proper tools of Waqar-e-Amal and gardening and keep safely these tools at homes so that in case of need, these tools can be utilized at the time of individual and collective Waqar-e-Amal.
(Extracts from Lah-e-Amal)